Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Costume Contest: Pet Warehouse Joplin, MO

Happy Halloween my friends! Here are some details about the upcoming Halloween Costume Contest: All entries must be turned in by October 29, 2012. Winner receives a $25.00 gift card to be used on any merchandise in the store! I found out about this contest last week when I was buying my feeder mice and rats for my ball pythons. Pet Warehouse has been great to me over the years and I plan on maintaining my regular status for years to come. A lightbulb went on and I decided to enter my male hypo super citrus bearded dragon, Xerxes, into the Halloween costume contest. Xerxes is sire to Nada in my available clutch located on Faunaclassifieds, Google+, Craigslist and eBay Classifieds. If Xerxes wins this contest you could own a bearded dragon from a prize winning blood line!

Pet Warehouse
2207 West 7th Street
Joplin, MO
(417)781-8100
Mon-Sat 10am-8pm
Sun 12pm-6pm


Xerxes (yes, he's dressed up as a pretty ballerina)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween my friends! Here are some details about the upcoming Halloween Costume Contest: All entries must be turned in by October. survival warehouse reviews

    ReplyDelete