Saturday, November 24, 2012

New Addition to the Family

I found my new female ball python, Cleopatra, on faunaclassifieds.com from Casey Dunhamhis listing is amazing and he has some awesome prices if you're interested in buying any ball pythons. My wife and I drove roughly 7 hours from Joplin to Oklahoma City round trip. The new addition to our collection is roughly a 6ft long 7lb 10 year old female ball python. Check out the pictures I've listed below, she's a beauty and she's as big as a dinosaur but as timid as a cat! She has the possibility of being gravid after 5 confirmed locks with a male pastel champagne. It would be awesome if she was gravid because I'd love to own a pastel champagne but if she's not we plan on breeding her with one of our males this season. Our male bumblebee, Loki, has been restless and hasn't eaten much since the beginning of October. Also our male pastave, Perseus, has shown similar breeding characteristics. The only question now is, "Do we want to make bumblebees or pastaves?" We love getting out of town and this isn't the first trip we've made for our reptiles. Last year we drove roughly 8 hours one way to the Dallas/Fort Worth area to pick up a 4 stack of Boaphiles. Our next trip will be the OK Reptile Expo on December 9th in Broken Arrow, which just happens to be the Sunday before finals week, ahhhhhhhhh! If you get a chance, check out the OK Reptile Expo and maybe I'll see you there.


Cleopatra


I'm 6'2" to add a size ratio comparison

Do you think she looks gravid?


No comments:

Post a Comment